This election season is finally coming to a close and we must never forget what we’ve been subjected to. The first thought that probably comes to mind are the actions of the candidates (Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump) before and during the race. But as obvious as that may be, it will be easier to forget your birthday than these two nominees.
What we really must never forget is the colorful characters that graced our screens every night with their ridiculous rhetoric. Specifically the Trump surrogates. They defended the Republican nominee over any and everything ad nauseum. In their eyes, the Don could do no wrong and they had an excuse or explanation to back it up. Despite defying logic!
Whether it’s sexual misconduct, racist comments, threats, blatant lies or policy gaffes…these mouthpieces keep on defending like the New York Knicks in the 90’s. As much as it shouldn’t be a surprise, based on Trump’s own reluctance to ever acknowledge his own stumbles, it still remains mind boggling!
But when you fire one campaign manager (Corey Lewandowski) after manhandling a female reporter, lose the second one (Paul Manafort) to a resignation after his ties to pro Russian factions in Ukraine are revealed and end up with a campaign manager (Kellyanne Conway) who seems to know better but still defends the worse, it is absolutely necessary to remember these people. All of them!
It is up to us to either hold these cast of characters responsible for a Trump Presidency or ensure their lack of judgment, credibility and common sense are forever at the forefronts of our minds the next time around. They have made it painfully obvious that taking any ownership or accountability for their words is not in their house of cards and will surely resurface if not victorious.
We’ve seen them enough and unfortunately will see them again. Hopefully we’ll have at least four years to prepare ourselves.
(Ben Carson, Boris Epshteyn, Bruce LeVell, Carl Higbie, Chris Christy, Corey Lewandowsky, Jeffrey Lord, John Phillips, Katrina Pierson, Kayleigh McEnany, Kellyanne Conway, Michael Cohen, Mike Pence, Pastor Darrell Scott, Paul Manafort)
oh yeah…let’s not forget some of our favorites.
(Rudy Giuliani, Roger Ailes, Omorosa Manigault, Scottie Nell Hughes)
Robbing Hoods and Stopping Games
- Every single time the stock market crashed, it was done by the “professionals.”
- If a group of folk can get together in a chat room and legally take BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM YOU IN YOUR OWN PROFESSION…IN DAYS, you may wanna reevaluate how professional you are.
- Retail investors had nothing to do with the Great Depression, Black Friday, Black Monday, the internet bubble or the housing bubble. That was Institutional.
- I’ve never seen so much call for regulation in the stock market from those who typically make the most money in my life. I believe the correct financial term is #BigMad
- They aren’t upset retail investors are making money. They are upset retail investors are making the market place volatile, making it harder for THEM to make money long term.
- Why was there not this level of concern when retail investors were losing their pensions and IRAs at all other instances?
- Why are hedge funds even allowed to use people’s pensions to short sell?!
- If you are using your rent or mortgage to invest in the stock market, you have bigger issues. #gambleholic
- Retail investors have never had a platform nor the income to throw markets off. They still don’t.
- No one has a problem with the rules until it works against their own interests.
Bonus: When you gamble, you could either win or lose. Investors don’t need to be CPAs to understand that concept.
Sidebar; Pay more attention to your money management!! Sidebar complete.
A Riot of Entitlement
1. If a foreign government had pulled off what occurred on Capitol Hill last week, that nation would currently be a rubble laden parking lot, bombed into the stone-age.
2. If BLM had pulled off what occurred last week, we would currently be having conversations like “Y’all remember freedom?” and “You ONLY got shot 6 times?!! Sheeeeit. Everybody else got at least 9… yeah we all in the studio recording now…”
3. Why is the foreign policy response more stringent than domestic policy when the threat is much worse due to proximity?
4. Why is the current law enforcement response akin to aiding and abetting simply because the assailants resemble, and in some cases are “law” enforcement? Do bullets not kill when your cousin is the shooter?
5. True privilege is complaining about your rights taken away right AFTER and BECAUSE you used those rights to violate others. Rights were granted by LAW and as such, can be rescinded… by LAW! Why does this even have to be explained?
Sidebar: For future reference, this is how you properly storm the Capitol! With Beyonce and legal votes!! Ahhhh 2012. The good old days! Make Inaugurations Great Again (MIGA Please!!) Sidebar Complete.
Reluctant to get the Vaccine?
Do me a favor, Open your fridge door and tell me if you have any insight into the regulation of those products and how they got there?
Whatever vaccine you decide to take (or not take) will probably be more federally regulated and scrutinized than 90% of the items you currently ingest. You share joints with people, eat food with ingredients you can’t pronounce, order wigs and sweaters from all over the world in the name of fashion, then turn around and loudly protest and profess about a vaccine and science, some thing of which you know little about.
Here’s the fun part; you don’t want to take it but you DEFINITELY want to commingle with those who have taken it as precaution and those who are still susceptible. Why? Because f*ck ‘em that’s why! Must be nice to not care about others while simultaneously requesting they respect your choices.
I would be riding with y’all if you actually had control, but more importantly, CONCERN for all things consumed prior but we seem to lapse our standards when there is a clear and direct benefit to our preexisting lifestyle. Y’all are wild inconsistent!!
Op Ed7 months ago
Let’s Argue About Kamala Harris
Article7 months ago
10 Easter Eggs of Segregation in Lovecraft Country Episode 1
Music3 months ago
Self-Serving Interview with Electronic Device Does Little to Advance Musician’s Career
Article6 months ago
Chadwick Boseman Forever!!
Op Ed4 months ago
November 16th – Trump Wins!
Music4 months ago
McCartney III is Coming Up!
Music3 months ago
Elvis Costello Hey Clockface
Op Ed2 months ago
Reluctant to get the Vaccine?