“A session in loyalty” is the latest episode in the lowly rated series “Game of Trump.” This week’s episode continues its dizzying formula of multiple storylines occurring over and under the backdrop of Russian investigations. Loyalty continues to be redefined and put to the test…. daily.
Anthony Scaramucci & Reince Preibus
These two characters started off on the wrong foot when Reince Prei “throw under the” bus was vehemently against the idea of Anthony Scaramucci joining the fight under the Trump banner. But after King Trump displayed his brand of Loyalty to the House of Spicer, Anthony is back in the mix and Spicer is out. Now he will be working for or against Preibus as White House Communications Director. By the looks of this tweet, they seem to be off to an auspicious start.
Jeff Sessions & Donald Trump
The bulk of this episode has been dominated by King Trump’s onslaught of messages through press conferences, Twitter, and even by raven, of his displeasure with one of his original loyalists Jeff Sessions. He was the first Senator to endorse Trump’s run at the crown and illustrated his loyalty by forgetting every meeting he’s ever had with a Russian government official. In return he was awarded the position of Attorney General which is now being questioned, tarnished, and chastised by the same person who actually appointed him. Now if that isn’t Trump type loyalty, I don’t know what is.
Jared Kushner & Donald Trump Jr.
Last but not least we have the battle of the brother in law. Jared Kushner was called before the Senate Intelligence Committee to share his insight into a meeting that took place between himself, Donald Trump Jr, Paul Manafort and several Russian officials. He immediately took the opportunity to separate himself by voluntarily providing an opening statement for the “it’s not me…it’s him” ages. However he still had more wild fire to douse and let it loose on Junior during his testimony to the committee. Here is one of his better shots:
“I arrived at the meeting a little late. When I got there, the person who has since been identified as a Russian attorney was talking about the issue of a ban on U.S. adoptions of Russian children. I had no idea why that topic was being raised and quickly determined that my time was not well-spent at this meeting. Reviewing emails recently confirmed my memory that the meeting was a waste of our time and that, in looking for a polite way to leave and get back to my work, I actually emailed an assistant from the meeting after I had been there for ten or so minutes and wrote “Can u pls call me on my cell? Need excuse to get out of meeting.”
Just in case you lived under a rock for the last six months and find this “LOYALTY” surprising, give a listen to one of Trump’s biggest cheerleaders way back in 2015 prior to his constant decrees of love today. What a loyal bunch!
Robbing Hoods and Stopping Games
- Every single time the stock market crashed, it was done by the “professionals.”
- If a group of folk can get together in a chat room and legally take BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM YOU IN YOUR OWN PROFESSION…IN DAYS, you may wanna reevaluate how professional you are.
- Retail investors had nothing to do with the Great Depression, Black Friday, Black Monday, the internet bubble or the housing bubble. That was Institutional.
- I’ve never seen so much call for regulation in the stock market from those who typically make the most money in my life. I believe the correct financial term is #BigMad
- They aren’t upset retail investors are making money. They are upset retail investors are making the market place volatile, making it harder for THEM to make money long term.
- Why was there not this level of concern when retail investors were losing their pensions and IRAs at all other instances?
- Why are hedge funds even allowed to use people’s pensions to short sell?!
- If you are using your rent or mortgage to invest in the stock market, you have bigger issues. #gambleholic
- Retail investors have never had a platform nor the income to throw markets off. They still don’t.
- No one has a problem with the rules until it works against their own interests.
Bonus: When you gamble, you could either win or lose. Investors don’t need to be CPAs to understand that concept.
Sidebar; Pay more attention to your money management!! Sidebar complete.
A Riot of Entitlement
1. If a foreign government had pulled off what occurred on Capitol Hill last week, that nation would currently be a rubble laden parking lot, bombed into the stone-age.
2. If BLM had pulled off what occurred last week, we would currently be having conversations like “Y’all remember freedom?” and “You ONLY got shot 6 times?!! Sheeeeit. Everybody else got at least 9… yeah we all in the studio recording now…”
3. Why is the foreign policy response more stringent than domestic policy when the threat is much worse due to proximity?
4. Why is the current law enforcement response akin to aiding and abetting simply because the assailants resemble, and in some cases are “law” enforcement? Do bullets not kill when your cousin is the shooter?
5. True privilege is complaining about your rights taken away right AFTER and BECAUSE you used those rights to violate others. Rights were granted by LAW and as such, can be rescinded… by LAW! Why does this even have to be explained?
Sidebar: For future reference, this is how you properly storm the Capitol! With Beyonce and legal votes!! Ahhhh 2012. The good old days! Make Inaugurations Great Again (MIGA Please!!) Sidebar Complete.
Reluctant to get the Vaccine?
Do me a favor, Open your fridge door and tell me if you have any insight into the regulation of those products and how they got there?
Whatever vaccine you decide to take (or not take) will probably be more federally regulated and scrutinized than 90% of the items you currently ingest. You share joints with people, eat food with ingredients you can’t pronounce, order wigs and sweaters from all over the world in the name of fashion, then turn around and loudly protest and profess about a vaccine and science, some thing of which you know little about.
Here’s the fun part; you don’t want to take it but you DEFINITELY want to commingle with those who have taken it as precaution and those who are still susceptible. Why? Because f*ck ‘em that’s why! Must be nice to not care about others while simultaneously requesting they respect your choices.
I would be riding with y’all if you actually had control, but more importantly, CONCERN for all things consumed prior but we seem to lapse our standards when there is a clear and direct benefit to our preexisting lifestyle. Y’all are wild inconsistent!!
Op Ed7 months ago
Let’s Argue About Kamala Harris
Article7 months ago
10 Easter Eggs of Segregation in Lovecraft Country Episode 1
Music3 months ago
Self-Serving Interview with Electronic Device Does Little to Advance Musician’s Career
Article6 months ago
Chadwick Boseman Forever!!
Op Ed4 months ago
November 16th – Trump Wins!
Music4 months ago
McCartney III is Coming Up!
Music3 months ago
Elvis Costello Hey Clockface
Op Ed2 months ago
Reluctant to get the Vaccine?